Set A Records
New application – terms and conditions
Record Evidences & Documents to be Maintained & Mandatory.
1. 3 Official Witness Letters.
2. Record Evidence Letter and Documents.
3. Log Book for Chief Guest / Visitors & Guests / Media.
4. Record Event Video Footage (Web Links / Pen drive / Hard disk).
5. Accurate time recording of the event by experienced timekeepers.
6. News Paper & Media cuttings / Clippings.
7. Event or Record Photographs should be in High Quality images. (Note: We will not accept Low Quality photos).
8. ID Proof and Residence Proof of Applicant.
9. Participants List in Word or Excel Sheet (in case of Mass Event)
10. Details description of the your record.
NOTE: Please follow our general guidelines for all type of record attempts for Indian Achiever Book of Records. The evidence required to verify your record attempts. To make your record submission 100% acceptable please follow the guidelines. Read carefully and understood all requirements regarding your record attempt prior to the attempt including all applicants, participants, organisers and witnesses.
Application from submitting process:
1. Hard Copies
Applicant need to send complete record document through registered post or courier to the below address:
Registered office address:
Indian Achiever Book of Records,
UMA Global Technologies Pvt Ltd.,
No.13, First Floor, Umayal Building, Sanjeevi Nagar, East Devathanam,
Trichy – 620002 – TamilNadu – India.
Mobile no: +91 – 9943407509
2. Soft Copies:
Soft copies of your complete documents you can submit through our online application from.
NOTE: Once your application is successfully submitted to Indian Achiever Book of Records. You must wait until for our response with further request.